Hello, my friends! I hope everyone had a happy and safe Fourth of July. I got to go to the Mountains and see two of my favorite friends get married. It was awesome. We even got in a couple of rounds of Disc Golf! Discing in the Mountains was awesome #BeaverRanchDGC. The local course was really nice too #VillageGreensNorthParkDGC. Epic road trip.
Due to a lack of time, there will be no Workout of the Week post this week. Instead just a list of goals that I am going after for the week! #LPSAGs
Set the goals, then go get the goals!
- 7K steps 4 days this week
- Run one Rogan – shooting for Tuesday (if the weather doesn’t allow, I will run this on the first day with nice weather and adjust goals accordingly)
- Dumbbell workout on Monday and Thursday
- Core workout on Tuesday and Friday
- Freestyle Shadowboxing with weighted gloves – 3 rounds – on Wednesday and Saturday
- Disc Golf a couple of days – work on putting changes!
- Mon – 4 x 20×5
- Tu – 2 x 20×5 – if running Rogan – 4 x 20×5 if not.
- Wed – 4 x 20×5
- Thurs – 6 x 20×5!!!
- Fri – 3 x 20×5
- Most of the day Saturday and Sunday
Lesson Plan Goals and Review
- Finish Lessons 20, 21, and 23, (lesson 22 is done)
- Start reviewing for the test
- Take the first practice test on Sunday