Good Morning All! I hope everyone had an awesome week last week! I do not have a main Workout of the Week post for this week. I am in study mode for the next two weeks. I have two weeks until my certification exam! 14 more days. I’d be lying if I said I thought I had this in the bag. I have a long way to go before I am ready for this test!
Study Mode Activate!
Most of this past week was spent studying and working. I got a lot of studying in. I did not get a Rogan in last week. Making up for it this week! I did get some time to throw at The Valley. I also made some killer grub! 🙂
Food I Made
I made some crockpot ribs and found an easy quick way to make “egg mcmuffins” – microwave eggs and Canadian bacon pieces in a coffee mug. Both are what I call “easy-button foods”.
Ribs – Rub with seasoning. Plop them in the crockpot. Add some BBQ sauce. I add a little liquid smoke for some smoke flavor. Then forget about them for about 6 hours – I cook on the 8-hour setting.
Microwave eggs and Canadian Bacon on English muffin – Put some oil and a little bit of salt of the bottom of a (microwave safe) coffee mug, crack an egg and break the yolk, add pieces of Canadian Bacon, and cook for about 1 minute (depending on microwave). Let stand for 30 seconds after cooking – eggs might splatter a little so be carefull! Then plop onto a toasted English muffin and you got an egg McMuffin faster and better than McDs. I added some greens and sliced tomatoes to the end product – SO GOOD!
Goals This Week
- Finish Reading Ch 18
- Finish LP23 – the last lesson plan!
- Make Flash Cards
- Study, Study, then Study some more. After that, keep studying!
- Take first practice test on Saturday
- Create a review plan based on the practice test
- Keep studying
- Make up for The Rogan I didn’t run last week
- 2 days – 24 X 20×10 – freestyle with gloves
- 2 days – core workout
- 7k steps – 4 days (not counting “The Rogan”)
- 1 sprint/walk workout – 3 Tabatas alternating sprinting and walking – a one-minute break between rounds.
- 2 practice rounds of disc golf – one Rosland, one Moir — or more as time allows — WORK ON PUTTING CHANGES!
- Saturday or Sunday – throw an 18-hole course somewhere.