Hello, my friends! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. It’s Superbowl Sunday! Today is one of those great food days in America! Today, I am making some ribs. I made some french onion soup yesterday that is back in the pot and warming up. Last, I am making some shrimp ceviche.
This post is my Superbowl Shrimp Ceviche recipe. This ceviche turned out pretty decent! Citrusy, salty, spicy, and briney… with some avocado to smooth it all out. Soooo good! Check it out for yourself! Try this recipe and let me know what you think!
- 2lbs of raw shrimp
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 2 serrano peppers
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 limes, juiced
- about 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1 minced white onion
- salt and pepper to taste
How To Make It
- Wash and peel the shrimp.
- Wash and chop the tomato and peppers. Chop the onion and avocados. Chop the limes and lemons in half. Pick the seeds out of the lemon if you can. Wash and chop the cilantro.
- Combine the chopped veggies in a bowl. Chop shrimp into smaller pieces. Two or three semi-equal parts will do. Doesn’t have to be too exact. Just make sure none of the shrimp pieces are too big. I try to get them about the size of the tomato pieces.
- Add the shrimp to the bowl.
- Squeeze the lemons and limes over the top of the shrimp until fully juiced.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Stir until well mixed and all the shrimp are covered with citrus juice.
- Refrigerate and let marinate for 30 minutes to a few hours.
- Plate the ceviche and serve with chips or toasted bread.
Make It A Great Week
Thanks so much for checking out this post! There will not be a Workout of the Week post this week, but I will be doing some Rucking, Discing, shadowboxing, and other stuff. Check back next week for a few workout post! Until next time, be the hero or heroine in your story and make it a great week!